BACHELOR IN LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT
The Professional Bachelor’s Degree programme in Logistics and Transport aims at:
Apply systems analysis to transportion, logistics and supply chain management.
- Relate the multidimensional impact of transportation on the economy, public systems, national and local infrastructure and the environment.
- Understand and evaluate the transportation systems, regulatory, political and legal issues.
- Describe and assess the strengths and weaknesses of the major modes of international transportation.
The admission to this speciality is done only on file study. The file requirements are as follows :
- A hand written application addressed to the Director IME- School of Business and Engineering, Douala.
- An application form available in school or downloadable directly here Application File
- Certified copy of Birth certificate
- Certified copy of Higher National Diploma(HND) or any other recognized equivalent certificate
- 4 passport sized photos
Upon completion of their training, the graduates can aspire for the following responsibilities and job opportunities in both business and not-for-profit organizations.
- Import specialist
- Operations manager
- Export operations coordinator
- Warehouse operations supervisor
- Logistics specialist.