BACHELOR IN BANKING AND FINANCE
At the end of the program the student should be competent to:
- prospect for customers, evaluate a loan application and credit risk, and carry out simple financial investigations of the sort required by micro financial establishments, major banks and international businesses;
- The program equally aims at:
- Enhancing students’ ability in managerial, control and control skills;
- Enhancing students’ knowledge and understanding of the socio-economic, political and international financial environment.
The admission to this speciality is done only on file study. The file requirements are as follows :
- A hand written application addressed to the Director IME- School of Business and Engineering, Douala.
- An application form available in school or downloadable directly here Application File
- Certified copy of Birth certificate
- Certified copy of Higher National Diploma(HND) or any other recognized equivalent certificate
- 4 passport sized photos
The graduating students of professional bachelor’s degree in Banking and finance proceed to employment. These graduates move into a wide range of careers including banking (e.g. loans officers, internal controllers, prospecting officers), finance, foreign exchange international organization such as the World Bank and why not the civil service.
Contact with prospective employers, applications and interviews tend to take place during internship.